1. The news, opinions, advice and other information on this web site are obtained from sources believed to be reliable but are subject to change without notice. Neither Regent Capital nor any of its affiliates makes any representation as to the completeness or accuracy of the information or of any opinions expressed, nor do they accept any liability for any loss or damage (including without limitation loss of profit) which you might directly or indirectly sustain as a result of your use of or reliance upon such information.
2. No Information or opinion expressed in this web site should be regarded as an offer or as a solicitation of an offer by Regent Capital or any of its affiliates to buy, sell or otherwise deal in any particular investment.
3. The content of the website is intended exclusively for the use of professional customers in the United Kingdom. It is not intended for, and should not be relied upon by:
– retail customers anywhere; or
– investors outside the UK.
Services and products described on this web site will not be suitable for investors falling into either of these categories.
4. The Internet is not a completely reliable transmission medium. Neither Regent Capital nor any of its affiliates accepts any liability for any loss or damage (including without limitation loss of profit) which you might directly or indirectly sustain as a result of your inability for any reason connected with the functioning of the web site to make proper and effective use of any of Regent Capital’s services or to contact Regent Capital or any of its personnel.
5. The content of this web site is the property of Regent Capital or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. It may be displayed, re-formatted and printed for your personal, non-commercial use only. You agree not to reproduce, transmit or distribute the content of this web site to anyone without the prior written consent of Regent Capital. In particular, and without limitation, you may not post any content from this web site to newsgroups, mailing lists or electronic bulletin boards without the prior written consent of Regent Capital.
6. Potential Investors should check with their professional advisors as to the suitability of any investments and the tax consequences for their personal situation. The interpretation and application of tax regulations can change and the most up to date position must be checked when considering the appropriateness of any investment.
7. Regent Capital plc is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 197248)